In order to ensure a comfortable, safe and relaxing experience, we kindly ask you to follow the rules below. Thank you for your understanding.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the Thalassotherapy & Spa centre.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from using your cell phone inside the treatment areas. You may switch it off and keep it in your personal locker at the changing room area.
- Conversations must be kept at low voice levels as suitable for a relaxation area.
- In the exercise facilities of the Thalassotherapy & Spa centre access is only permitted to people over the age of 16.
- Towels for use at the pool area are provided at the reception.
- Towels for shower use are available inside the personal lockers at the changing room area. You are kindly requested not to use these towels outside the particular premises.
- We kindly request that you lock any valuable personal items in your locker at the changing room area. Thalassotherapy & Spa Centre has no responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal belongings.
- You must necessarily take a shower before using the pool area. You must wear a bathrobe and slippers in all common use areas. SWIMMING COSTUMES ARE MANDATORY.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the Thalassotherapy & Spa Centre during your visit. However, tea, water and other drinks are always available.
- Upon arrival, and before you enter the centre’s facilities you must fill in and sign a questionnaire on your habits and health record.
- You may use all facilities of the centre provided that these are available.
- We kindly ask our customers who wish to have a Thai Massage to wear, if possible, comfortable, ‘baggy’ clothes (trousers or jogging suit and blouse).
- Always place a towel on the sauna bench before you sit or lay down.
- Do not leave any care products in the showers or in other hygiene areas.
- Shaving is strictly prohibited in the sauna or the hammam. It is however permitted in the men’s changing rooms. In this case however, you must make sure that you have left the hygiene areas clean.
- Do NOT add oils or other products in the water tank in the sauna, without prior arrangement with a member of the Spa centre staff.
- Place all used towels in the available baskets.
We kindly ask that you arrive at your rendezvous on time, so that the therapist may provide the relevant service at the agreed time. ANY TIME LOST DUE TO LATE ARRIVAL WILL RESULT TO LESS TREATMENT TIME OR ADJUSTMENT OF TREATMENT, WITHOUT MONEY REFUND.
It is necessary that you arrive at the treatment area wearing either your underwear or swimming costume. In some treatment programmes the therapist shall provide you with disposable underwear, while throughout the treatment an appropriate towel will be placed.
Should you feel uncomfortable during the treatment, very hot or very cold or if the pressure applied is too little or too intense, you must inform your therapist. Our priority is your comfort and care.
If you have suffered an injury or you are aware of a certain health particularity, we kindly ask that you inform your therapist, so that your treatment schedule may be relevantly adjusted, for your own comfort and service.
For maximum relaxation and pleasure during therapy, we kindly ask that you refrain from talking during your treatment. Of course if you wish make a question or observation you are free to do so. Your therapist will provide the relevant response.
We hope that you will enjoy your pleasure and relaxation break.
Your comments are always welcome.
- Always place a hand towel on the equipment that you are using and wipe the equipment well when you are finished.
- It is necessary that you wear clothes and shoes that are appropriate for the work-out.