Porto Carras Grand Resort Refurbishment Works In Progress For 2021
Sithonia, Greece, April 20th, 2021: The iconic Porto Carras Grand Resort is ready to welcome its guests as of June 1st 2021 offering new and upgraded experiences of the highest standards. During the last months, as per the new management’s long-term business plan for the Resort’s full renovation within the next 5 years, especially for 2021, the resort will feature refurbished indoor spaces and fully upgraded outdoor facilities, including leisure and sports areas.
- REVAMPED RESORT ACCOMMODATION & F&B VENUES: More specifically, Porto Carras 5* Meliton Hotel opens its doors in June, with refurbished public spaces, restaurants & bars as well as with restored rooms & spacious suites. Waterproofing, repainting, furniture restoration are some of the in-room works in place. The overall resort premises feature upgrade of outdoor landscaping environment as well as road marking and signage enhancements.
- MAJOR UPGRADE OF THE MARINA: The 315-berth Marina in Porto Carras has undergone major upgrading works, with refurbishment of Guest Facilities, Security upgrades including Fire Safety & electrical supply systems as well as the full replacement of underwater berthing facilities. The largest Marina in N.Aegean & N.E Europe is ready to host luxury & leisure yachts up to 60m long.
- UPGRADED GOLF COURSES: Porto Carras Golf, spreading across 77 hectares has been fully upgraded for 2021, with final shaping of the topsoil around the 18 holes (greens) as well as complete renewal of 10.000sqm fresh Platinum Paspalum grass replaced across the course as well as. The works are complete with extensive upgrading of the overall irrigation network. The Golf Club facilities are also refurbished, ready to host Golfers for many rounds of fun in a truly unique natural environment with inspiring views across the Aegean .
- 6 NEW TENNIS COURTS: With 6 new Tennis Courts (Greenset specs) and our upgraded Tennis Club & Academy, you can certainly enjoy your favourite sport and even advance your skills any time of the day!
- NEW BEACH & LEISURE ADDITIONS: A new Beach Bar in Meliton will be the central meeting point in our impressive 9km long beach, with extra sanitization and suitable distancing measures applied in all organized facilities. The updated outdoor pools will be ready to refresh guests of all ages. The Kids Club will be welcoming our little guests in a brand new outdoor Playground amidst the lush gardens.
Porto Carras Grand Resort, as member of the Belterra Investments, opens its doors to guests as of April 2021 following major resort refurbishment and service upgrades. The new management’s business plan sees the iconic resort being redeveloped into the top luxury Mediterranean tourism destination until 2025, a unique five-star resort complex to offer premium luxury accommodation and exceptional quality service, featuring a marina, golf, casino, winery, spa and top-level sports activities. Belterra Investments Ltd. founded in 2016, through its hospitality business unit “Dimera Hospitality”, is dynamically enhancing its quality portfolio of iconic hotels in Greece further to the investment in the top luxury city hotel in Thessaloniki, MAKEDONIA PALACE Hotel. With a philosophy and culture that aim at providing top-level tourism experiences with premium hospitality projects, Dimera Hospitality aims to be recognized as a dynamic organization with a collection of the finest hospitality projects while focusing on advanced hospitality sustainability practices for the safeguarding of the unique natural environment and the support of local economies.